Wednesday 12 September 2012

Florence

I FINALLY HAVE INTERNET!! YAAYYYY!  So now I am fully settled into my house at university, with fully functioning internet and I am loving this house and my new room now everything is unpacked and has a home!  Photos to come!... When I work out where I put all my camera-y bits.  I'm still on placement and have been finding this week very tiring and hard-work but I am learning lots and putting in lots of effort which seems to be paying off.

But onto the main reason of this post.  Today I am going to express my love for this woman:

Photo from:  Reading Festival

FLORENCE! From Florence + The Machine!

Photo from: here
I watched Florence and The Machine at Reading Festival on television, and then live at Bestival on Youtube... and I love her!  I love her voice, her music, the clothes she wears and her hair.  I went to see Florence + The Machine live a few years ago and the performance she puts on really does look as good as it looks on television.  I would love to go and see her again!

Photo from: Florence + The Machine's  Facebook page

It's definitely love.  Is there anyone you admire, famous or not?

2 comments:

  1. Nos encanta Florence, de verdad, es toda una mujer. La amamos, Además su música es icreíble.

    nailistas

    ReplyDelete
  2. People tell me that I look like her, which I find to be an awesome compliment. I'm not sure who I admire the most though :)
    -Fleur

    pourlefemmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. Any comments are appreciated :)