Saturday 29 September 2012

And There'll Be Sun, Sun, Sun

SUN SUN SUUUUN!  Hooray!  But it's not very warm.  Even so, I put on a pair of shorts trying to pretend it was still summer.

If you all think I have gone completely bonkers as I have started to post my outfits more often like I think I have some amazing style that you all need to see, I can assure you, I have not gone mad.  Nor do I think I have an amazing style.

I have my favourite items of clothing in my wardrobe and tend to wear these over and over again and think I have a bit of a boring style.  So I am trying to break out of this by wearing clothes in my wardrobe that I would not normally wear and am trying to experiment a bit more by finding out what suits me and what does not.  This is the reason of my posting more pictures of my outfits.

Top: Very old so can't quite remember where it's from
Shorts: River Island
Leggings:  River Island
Boots: Barratts (few years old)


I just ordered a new laptop!  YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY.  I won't have to put up with this piece of crap laptop for much longer!



9 comments:

  1. Also rocking shorts today. With tights. Hurrah for sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top! It's so cool! And sorry for the late reply :) I am going to UCA :) It's a great university:)

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style. Thanks for following me I'm now following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could pull off shorts and tights!! For some reason it just looks wrong on me, haha.
    And thank you for following my blog! I really appreciate it :)

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute top! I love wearing leggings. (too much) haha I love how casual and cute this is!

    Angela @ The Lovely Cup

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the look of shorts with legging, and the animal print top you paired it with is adorable :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. Any comments are appreciated :)