Sunday 30 September 2012

Super Lazy Day

Sunday: A day for lie-ins, watching films, drinking tea, playing games and leisurely doing pieces of university work.  I love Sundays!

I was going to go shopping today as I desperately need new clothes and a few other bits and pieces.  So after my lie-in I showered, got dressed and ready and then sat down to watch some TV... and never got up again.  It doesn't matter, I can go during the week.  But how lazy!!  Here is what I wore today which I would have worn shopping:

Dress:  Red Herring
Belt: Topshop
Cardigan: H&M
Leggings: River Island
Boots:  Yes, those old boots again from Barratts!

This past week has been nice.  I have been back in lectures at university and it was great to be back to see everyone and learn new things.  Other than that I have been starting assignments early and generally having a relaxed week before the mega stressed time of third year kicks in.

Hope you have all had a good week!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the sweet comment dear, I joined as follower 205 =)
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. Any comments are appreciated :)