Saturday 19 March 2016

Little (mostly Primark) Haul

This morning I bring to you, the first of it's kind, my very own haul video on Youtube.  Ta daaaaaaaa!!



I ummed and ahhed about posting this and in the end I was like, Maria just go for it.  I really enjoyed filming this and hope that it's the first of many more to come.  Maybe in a year I can look back on this video, cringe a little, and realise how much I have improved.  Because let's be honest, there's room for improvements.  Including the quality - it was great before I uploaded it to Youtube.  What happened?  If anyone has any tips on this please do let me know!

I would actually like to improve upon my public speaking (you know, for interviews and making presentations at work and stuff).  I can be quite mumbly and softly spoken at times and I feel like that this will improve with practice.

Do you have a Primark haul video or blog post you would like me to check out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Any comments are appreciated :)