Monday 22 February 2016

Raspberry and White Chocolate Brownies

It was a Friday night, I was home alone (I do live alone after all) and I got a craving for white chocolate brownies.  So I decided to make some.  That's what every twenty five year old dreams of.  Spending a Friday night at home alone baking.  Actually it was perfect.

I had never made white chocolate and raspberry brownies before so sort of made up the recipe as I went along.  They sort of turned into cakes.  Well, cake brownies.  But they were perfect.



200g white chocolate
118g unsalted butter
2 eggs
115g caster sugar
125g plain white flour
115g fresh raspberries

Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a greased tin with greaseproof paper.


Melt the butter and white chocolate in a saucepan until there are no lumps left.


In a separate bowl whisk eggs with the sieved sugar until creamy and slightly thickened.


Sieve flour into egg mixture, and then add buttery chocolate mixture.  Fold in gently until smooth.  Then add the raspberries.


Bake for 35-40 mins.  Leave to cool then cut into squares.  Enjoy!


These were so yummy I could have eaten the whole thing in one go.  I took it into work so I wouldn't eat all of it and it was gone in seconds! I will definitely be making these again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Any comments are appreciated :)