Saturday 7 December 2013

Best Night Ever

For as long as I can remember I have loved the band Avenged Sevenfold.  So when tickets went on sale 7 months ago I could not wait to get my hands on some.  As soon as I bought those tickets I was so excited.... and the excitement lasted from May all the way until 1st December, when I saw my favourite band.

On Sunday 1st December I was unbelievably excited when I made my way to Wembley Arena.  I was going to see Avenged Sevenfold, my favourite band!  The atmosphere in the arena was great, and everyone was so pumped for seeing the band.

First up was Five Finger Death Punch who I had seen at Download Festival back in June.  Five Finger Death Punch are awesome live and they certainly got the crowd going by putting on a good show.


Then, next up, was the great Avenged Sevenfold.  It was surreal, I could not believe I was finally seeing this band.  They put on a brilliant show, playing a mixture of new and old songs, with added fire.





So I can now say I have seen my favourite band live.  I cannot express how good it was.  The best night ever!!


5 comments:

  1. I love loved A7X for years, although I don't like their newer songs - love their old stuff x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  2. 🎅Me encantan las fotografías, trasmiten, son geniales. Ha estado un regalo el visitar tu bloc, te invito visitar el mio y si te gusta espero que te hagas seguidora.🎁
    Elracodeldetall.blogspot.com🎄

    ReplyDelete
  3. how wonderful that can go to see your favorite idol !!!
    I dream of one day I can do it
    big love!
    shall we follow each other and share beauties to each, Hope to be your friend soon Pls post more! I love comment and browse blogs I followed!
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com
    Pls leave a message if u follow me , i will follow back soon~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice*
    Maybe we follow each other !?
    Let me know if you follow me & i´ll follow back :)

    Greetings <3
    pequenaflordemaracuja.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear, your blog is fabulous! I like your photos & your style!
    Everything is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other?

    will be happy to see you in my blog!
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. Any comments are appreciated :)