Sunday 23 September 2012

Rain Rain Go Away

I am finally better from my illness!!

 It's my little brother's 20th birthday today. Wow. Twenty years old. Doesn't time fly?! I went back home to visit him and me and my family went out for a meal. I wasn't sure what to wear as it was raining a lot, it's cold and I wasn't sure where exactly we were going. So I wore my favourite jumper with dark green jeans and a pair of old favourite boots.



In other news I have finished placement for two weeks and during this time I have lectures at university which  I am looking forward to.  And have lost half a stone since I have been back at university.  Yay!

Even if I'm not enjoying the rain, at least someone is.


Hope you have all had a good weekend!


5 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie! Thanks for following my blog. You have an awesome blog so I followed back. whoop whoop!

    www.delabelle-k.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color of your pants, perfect for autumn and winter!

    X

    http://bagsandsushi.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your outfit :)

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're feeling better. Love your boots!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. Any comments are appreciated :)