It's been a pretty unadventurous week for me. With working, being really ill and working night shifts this week seems like a blur. So today I bring you the things I have been loving this week.
2. Messy hair is allowed for sick days and snuggling in bed. Oh ok then perhaps I have the messy bun look at work too but it's dark in the mornings. Poor excuse.
3. 'Tis the season to be sparkly with OPI Nail Lacquer Gaining Mole-Mentum.
4. Clinique Airbrush Concealer in fair, because every day can't be a perfect skin day. This is my go to concealer at the moment,
5. Cold days = Hot Chocolate.
6. Saturday night out in London. Got to love a bathroom picture. I love, love this playsuit from Zara. It's the perfect fit!
7. More glittery nails. Can't get enough of the stuff!!
8. Frosty mornings and freezing evenings mean my selection of hats are out!
I hope you have all had a good week!