Monday 15 July 2013

Nobody Likes You When You're 23.

Again, another long silence from me. I have been very busy.  I have a job!! I have not yet started but have been busy organising for my new job and getting a flat sorted! It's all very exciting and I will be posting about it soon.

But on to other news.  I turned twenty-three on Wednesday.  Wow, 23! How scary!  On the evening of my birthday I went out for a meal and drinks with a friend.  The following day me and my Mother went to the theatre in London to see We Will Rock You.  I had never been to a theatre before so that was quite exciting.  I then went out on Friday night with my university mates and spent the day in London on Saturday sunbathing and drinking.  We took a stroll through Hyde Park where we knew the Rolling Stones were playing.  Although we didn't have tickets we were able to stand right next to the stage on the outside of the gate and hear the music very clearly.  We even saw a few glimpses of the band when they opened the gate.  It was such a good atmosphere with people dancing, drinking, trying to peep through the fence and enjoying some free music.  Four days of drinking and no sleep really takes it's toll though and I am now exhausted!

Here are some birthday pictures.

Present from my parents.  Love this perfume!

Another present from my parents.  Bag from Next.

Present from me... to me.  Shoes from ASOS.
I wore these on Wednesday night... nearly toppled over a good few times!

Present to myself.  New phone!!

Much better than my crappy old Blackberry!

Me ready to go out on Friday night.

I am now going to slap some suncream on and spend the rest of the day enjoying the sun before I start working.

I hope you had a good weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Any comments are appreciated :)