Thursday 12 February 2015

Thursday Tunes

I spend so much time listening to music and have such a vast taste in music, I am going to share my five favourite sounds, whether that's albums, tunes, gigs etc.  Today I am going to share ...

Five Favourite Albums of the Week

Enter Shikari - The Mindsweep


Image Source
Just as well that I love this album.  I am going to see Enter Shikari in a few weeks.  One word: Epic.  So many different sounds created into one album.  It's not everyone's cup of tea, but it is certainly mine!!
Favourites: Anaesthetist, The Last Garrison, Torn Apart & Slipshod.


Royal Blood - Royal Blood


Image Source
I feel like it is hard to find good, new music nowadays, and this is good.  I would love to see these live.
Favourites: Out of the Black, You Can Be So Cruel, Ten Tonne Skeleton & Better Strangers.


Metallica - Master of Puppets

Image Source
I hadn't listened to this band in such a long time, then I heard that Metallica were on the Reading Festival line up and I thought 'oh yeah! Metallica!', and I got listening to them again.  I have seen them before, and they were quite awesome.  I can't wait to see them again.
Favourite song: Master of Puppets.


Ellie Goulding - Halcyon Days


Image Source
I just love this girls voice.  Who doesn't?!  I could sometimes fall asleep listening to her, and I don't mean that in a bad way, her voice is so dreamy.  But there are catchy tunes in there too.  She is also awesome live (definitely didn't fall asleep seeing her)!!
Favourite songs: My Blood, Only You, Figure 8, Goodness Gracious & Under Control.


Jamie T - Carry On The Grudge


Image Source
I was super excited when one day I was listening to the radio and Zombie came on.  I had never heard it before but straight away I knew it was a new song by Jamie T.  Yay he's back with his super catchy songs!!
Favourite Songs: Zombie, Trouble, Rabbit Hole & Love Is Only A Heartbeat Away.


What are your favourite albums?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Any comments are appreciated :)