Saturday 2 January 2016

What I Got For Christmas

Is it too late to do this sort of post?! It's only the 2nd January.  Christmas was only 8 days ago.  I had a lovely day spent with my family, getting to hang out with them, catch up on gossip and having a laugh.  That was the best thing about Christmas day, getting to hang out with my beautiful family.

Let's have a look at some of my presents.



This dressing gown, from Matalan is SO SOFT!! It's not too bulky or long either, it's the perfect size.  The cute slippers are very comfortable too.


I love hot chocolate.  The purse and earrings are from Accessorize.


My brother was spot on with these presents.  Having moved earlier on in the year, I still had the same cutlery I had when I started uni, which as you can imagine was in massive need of replacement.  I also didn't own any salt or pepper containers, and these sheep ones are perfect for me.


Chocolates, biscuits and dates.


Chocolate liquers which are in the cutest little bottles and raspberry vodka which is actually very yummy.


My Mum always gets me underwear and this hat from Topshop is perfect.  I actually saw this hat in the same colour and really, really wanted to get it but decided against it as I needed to save my money.  So I am super happy that my Mum bought this, and she didn't even know!


This nail dryer is perfect.  I am always way too impatient and end up smudging my nails so I can't wait to use this! These speakers now look great in my lounge (again, thanks to my brother).


I got a Thomas Sabo bracelet for my birthday but did not yet have any charms, and I received these two lovely charms for Christmas.

And finally, here is a Christmas picture of me.


My Christmas break was way too short.  I had Christmas Day and Boxing Day off, then was back to work the following evening.  I was crying inside. But at least I got to spend the day with my family, that's the main thing.

What did you get for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Any comments are appreciated :)