Yesterday I wrote about trying to clear the rubbish in my room. Yesterday it looked like this:
And today, after trying to tidy and clean all day, it looks like this:
Is it me or does it look worse?!
I am having one big problem here. Storage. I am used to having a room at uni, and a room at home. So I have had two rooms to store everything. And now I suddenly have one. I have come to the conclusion that I have too much clothes, far too much underwear, make-up, and beauty and hair products. I am a hoarder. I have just thrown out a load of school work that I was keeping in my wardrobe... I left school 6 years ago! I have no idea why I kept it for so long!
I'm going to do a little update about what I've been up to in the last few months, as I have abandoned this since 18th April! During which I was going through a really rough time and things only really started to look up in July but they have been getting better ever since.
So I went to see Lostprophets twice. Once in Birmingham, where I met them! I took pictures but they are on my other camera which needs charging. And once in Wales, where I spent the weekend and it rained the whole time.
I finished all my exams and passed them all. So, so happy! And I completed 10 weeks of placement which was hard work and very tiring but I managed to get through it!
I went to see the Avengers Assemble in a normal cinema. Then the Avengers in IMAX. Loved it!! I went to see Amazing Spiderman, and The Dark Knight Rises. Both awesome films! And I went to see Prometheus.
I went on a few nights out which I hadn't done in ages!!
I went to Download Festival for the first time, which was so so so so good! But very windy and muddy and wet. But I got to see great bands like Metallica, Tenacious D, Killswitch Engage, Steel Panther, Lamb Of God, Machine Head and Trivium.
I turned twenty-two!! Eeeek. That's starting to not sound so old any more, and I'm starting to like being this age.
And I went to see The Darkness.
I have a few things I want to achieve this 6-week-long summer holiday (just 5 weeks left now!):
- Lose weight! Not too much, just half a stone, or a stone would be nice. I will do this by eating better and doing some exercise.
- Learn! Next year at uni is my final year and I want to do as much preparation as I can so I will do as well as possible in this last year.
- Get a new hobby! Something! Anything! I want to start doing something that interests me, like start learning a new language or something.
- Get a job! Preferably a bar job or something. Although this is looking less and less likely.
- Enjoy myself! This is possibly going to be the longest holiday I am going to get in I don't know how long... Maybe the next few years! So I need to enjoy it!!
And that post was much longer than planned!!