Sunday 26 February 2012

Lazy Day

Today was lovely!  I laid in bed until gone 11.  Then I laid in bed some more watching TV.  I spent the afternoon doing things I had been meaning to do for ages such as cleaning and catching up with what uni work needs doing.  It doesn't sound that great but it was for me because I didn't have to go work.  I could just bum around slowly doing whatever I wished.

I went to the cinema last night to see Safe House.  It was a pretty good film.  Although I did fall asleep - I was so tired and even though it was a good film I couldn't stop my.  I don't think I was even asleep for 5 minutes because I don't think I missed very much.  I have never fallen asleep in the cinema before!  Except when I fell asleep during Star Wars (the 3D version) with my eyes open!


T-Zone Shine Control Cleansing Wipes
I normally use the Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Clarifying Lotion morning and night.  I think it's great but sometimes using it twice a day can be a bit too harsh for my skin and I want something a bit more gentle.  So I recently I have started to use these T-Zone cleansing wipes.  I usually use them after using a face wash and drying the skin.  They leave my face feeling refreshed and cleansed.  It does everything that it says on the packet except one small thing.  It claims to remove make-up instantly.  Now, I don't exactly cake the foundation on but I need a bit more than these wipes to remove my make-up.  I still use a make-up remover and a face wash before using these wipes.  However I didn't buy these wipes as a make-up remover.  So they do the job that I need them to do just fine.  So if you are looking for a more gentle cleanser, then these wipes are the way to go!

1 comment:

  1. I once fell asleep during a stand-up comedy gig, according to my ex anyway. i don't remember so I maintain it didn't happen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. Any comments are appreciated :)